Abe V Rotor
- Use banana leaves instead of aluminum foil.
- Don't fry, steam with banana leaves.
- Do away with plastics and Styrofoam.
- And don't use microwave oven.
- Use claypot lined with banana leaves.
- Wood fuel imparts a natural taste.
- Cook with low fire. Don't overcook.
- Serve while hot, let your guest unwrap with gusto.
NOTE: Keep banana plants in your backyard. Banana has many uses, other than food, mushroom that grows at its base, and coolness it imparts in the surroundings. Leaves are used to polish the floor, as padding when ironing clothes, wrapper to keep vegetables fresh outside - or in the refrigerator. You can't make suman, bibingka, tupig without this biggest (and versatile) leaf in the world.