Sunday, January 18, 2015

Children of Nature

Dr Abe V Rotor
Kite flying season, detail of mural painting by AVRotor 2008 
Fly on my little kite
Ride on the wings of the wind
Over plains and dales;
Hear the whispers of the treetops,
And the secrets of the clouds.
Life by the sea, detail of mural painting by AVRotor 2007
This is the place I used to know,
Part of my childhood, part of me,
Where seasons come and seasons go;
Yet it is not my destiny
To grow old by the western sea.


Fishing on a Stream in acrylic, AVRotor
Nature shares her bounty in many ways: 
He who works or he who prays,
Who patiently waits or gleefully plays; 
He is worthy of the same grace.                                   

                       



I cast a line but thoughts never cease;
wind and silence, perfect twins
tell the world will never know peace
fishing all day by the ruins.

Fishing on a sunken pier, detail of mural, by AVR 20

No comments:

Post a Comment