Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Universe on Canvas

Painting and Verse by Dr Abe V Rotor

Primeval Nature in acrylic by AVR 2011 

The beginning of time, when and where
in the cosmos, among the stars
and galaxies, distant to virtual infinity,
begins on my canvas.

I begin with the gases forming into clouds
combining in swirling motion;
here I see light and energy and matter -
the first communion in nature.

In union, not in nothingness, creation takes place,
stars are born, so with the rainbow,
trees into forest grow, diversity of life evolves,
and take shape on my canvas.

The shape of the universe through the mind's eye,
the shape of all things, big and small;
if they are just but one in the hands of nature,
could all on a canvas be mine? ~


Also visit my other Blogs: [avrotor.blogspot.com]
[Living with Nature] [naturalism - the eighth sense]

No comments:

Post a Comment