Monday, March 9, 2015

Make a little Paradise, and invite our Creator to have some rest.

Dr Abe V Rotor 
Also visit
[avrotor.blogspot.com]
[Living with Nature] 
[naturalism - the eighth sense]
                                                         Virac, Catanduanes


Puerto Princesa, Palawan

Gourmet Farm, Silang, Cavite

Ateneo de Manila University, QC
Technohub, Diliman QC

 Lantern exhibits, Ateneo de Manila Univcrsity, QC
 St Augustine church, Tagudin, Ilocos Sur
University of Santo Tomas, Fountain of Knowledge
"Please come, and have some rest."

Dream no more, I said to myself, of Paradise Regained -
It is here, in the very core of being next to the heart
and soul, this Phrygian landscape with touch of vane,
the essence of contrition and amendment for my part.

For nothing is unforgivable, that Sin inherited by us
from our ancestors - we're doomed, deprived of heaven
on earth. No! the gifts of the Creator have been passed
onward, and here I created a piece of that lost Eden.

Here I see God beyond the street, and above my head,
His harmonious creation over land, across the sea,
I am part of the cycle of life everyday, even in bed,
as seasons come and go, for here I feel always free.

When lakes and rivers dry, and the sky no longer blue;
as cities grow, land fills with waste, air no longer fresh;
I take time out to make a li'l Eden though of simple view,
And invite my Creator to come and find a little rest." ~

No comments:

Post a Comment