Friday, September 22, 2017

Conversation with Nature

"... a big heart for all creation,
I learned from school and my religion.”

Mural and Verses by Dr Abe V Rotor

 
“I know you only in books and on TV screen,
you talk my language in cartoon;
may I ask where on earth have you been?
that I may trace  your lonely zone.”

“Heaven’s sake! Let me and my shrinking flock,
live incognito, away from human,
who fancy my strange call and my color black,
just I thank you, li’l young man. “  

  “A seashore in the city, how we wish it so,
to hear the sea, a shell on our ear,
fancy on canned nature in parks and show  
In our domicile with least stir.”   

“Then you miss creation in its fullest, freest,
the Maker’s greatest masterpiece;
Foolish Homo sapiens, will you ever realize
you’ve been an orphan eversince?” 
 
“Don’t be afraid, I am your friend,
neither have I a bow and arrow nor gun
but a big heart for all creation,
I learned from school and my religion.”

“Your gospel of truth and kindness,
of the Good Shepherd’s caring
a lost lamb in danger and darkness,
woe to us in the wilderness,”

No comments:

Post a Comment