Saturday, September 9, 2017

How happy are you? Take this test.

"Are you happy?" 
Rather, "How happy are you?"
Take off that mask - are you really happy?
Dr Abe V Rotor

Are you really happy? Here is a test.


University of Illinois psychologist Edward Diener, a founding father of happiness research, devised this in 1980. Since then researchers around the world have adapted the scale he used.


Read the following statements and rate yourself using this scale of 1 to 10, in progressing order. Scores can be in any number within the scale based on this guide.


1 - Not at all happy

5 - Moderately true
7 - Absolutely true

1. In most ways my life is close to my ideal.

2. The conditions of my life are excellent.
3. I am satisfied with my life.
4. So far I have gotten the important things I want in life.
5. If I could live my life over, I would change almost nothing.

Get your total score. "Am I happy?"


31 to 35 - You are extremely satisfied with your life.

26 to 30 - very satisfied
21 to 25 - slightly satisfied
20 is the neutral point
15 to 19 - slightly dissatisfied
10 to 14 - dissatisfied
5 to 5 - extremely dissatisfied.

So, are you happy? And more important, "How happy are you?" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment